Tried, tested and proven.
DEUTZ engine oils are used on the test benches for the development of DEUTZ engines - there can be no better guarantee that these lubricants are a perfect fit for your engine! The use of DEUTZ engine oils is essential for reducing wear and increasing the engine´s reliability. That is why we recommend the use of DEUTZ oils for all DEUTZ engines.
The DEUTZ Oil product portfolio exceeds all requirements (ACEA and API) – this way we can offer the optimal choice for each application:
- Wide range of viscosity for all climate conditions
- DQC quality-classes for any given engine application and load
- Open and closed crankcase ventilation
- Lube oils for engines with exhaust after-treatment systems
- Lube oils for TTCD engines (engines with steel pistons)
- Lube oils für LPG engines
- High level of protection against wear and corrosion, even when using diesel fuels with high sulphur content
- Safe protection against deposits, sludge and sticking
- Outstanding thermal stability on the basis of low-volatility base oils
- Extremely low oil and fuel consumption
- Reduced cold-wear behavior and fast engine permeation protects the sensitive exhaust after-treatment components, e.g. diesel particulate filter and SCR-catalyst
|DQC4 5W30 UHP (DQC IV - 18)||Full-synthetic premium-performance engine oil especially for closed crankcase ventilation systems.|
|TLS 15W40 D (DQC II - 18)||Super high-performance diesel engine oil for supercharged diesel engines.|
|TLX 10W40 FE (DQC III - 18)||Ultra High-Performance Diesel engine oil made from HC-synthesis base oils for highest loads.|
|Rodon 10W40 Low SAPS (DQC IV - 18 LA)||Semi-synthetic high-performance engine oil for the latest DEUTZ engine generation with exhaust after-treatment and extended oil change intervals as well as for TTCD and LPG engines.|
DEUTZ Quality Class
Release procedures for lubricating oils according to the DEUTZ Oil release system DQC (DEUTZ Quality Class) can be found here.