Cooling System Conditioner
Protection all year round.
DEUTZ Approval system for cooling system protective agents
All water-cooled engines require an effective cooling system protective agent to sustainably maintain the function of the engine. The use of unsuitable protective agents often leads to leaks in the cooling system due to corrosion and degradation of the sealing materials. In addition, it can lead to pitting on the aluminum components as well as flocculation, which can build up and block the cooling ducts. This damage can cause the engine to overheat and, as a result, cause severe engine damage.
- Perfectly calibrated to all components in DEUTZ engines
- Reliably prevents corrosion, cavitation and freezing
- Low maintenance requirements
- Replacement only necessary every four years
- Free of nitrites and amines, silicates and phosphates
- Approved in accordance with DQC CB-14
Download Product Flyer Cooling System Conditioner
Technical Bulletin (TR 0199-99-01228/4)
DEUTZ approval system for cooling system protective agents
Information regarding the approval system for cooling system protective agents can be found here.